Don’t miss the deadline! New to Self Assessment for 2022-23? Register by 5 Oct to let HMRC know. Avoid delay and register now.

Do I need to register?

If you’ve started a side hustle, sold cryptoassets, become a landlord or are newly self-employed, you may need to register for Self Assessment. This is crucial if you have untaxed income in the UK. We can guide you through the process and ensure you’re complying with HMRC regulations. Let us assist you in avoiding any legal complications.

Still unsure whether you have to register, get in contact with our team or alternative use HMRC’s very own checking tool.

Gross Klein Wood Accountants Peterborough offers a wide range of accounting, tax, payroll, bookkeeping, and business services for clients in the Peterborough and Cambridgeshire area. With the use of modern technology, we are able to serve clients across the UK.

In addition to traditional accounting services, we provide specialized advisory services, including business development, financial planning, personal tax planning, and wealth-building. Our goal is to help our clients grow, improve, and maximize their business potential.

Don’t risk penalties! Notify HMRC by Oct 5th if you’ve never filed a tax return. Register for Self Assessment to stay out of trouble.